Showing: 1 - 1 of 1 RESULTS

How to plan a trip to Toronto, Montreal and New York!

eTA and ESTA First things first, you will need a passport to be requested in the offices of your country of origin, and once obtained, you need to apply for getting the documents needed to enter the two countries, Canada and the United States, by filling in the appropriate online forms in the governed sites …